Monday, August 3, 2009

simple intro into my KL life>.< the way we keep in touch...

yeah..!!! have my laptop here eventually...!
a long period being lonely without it..!!
and it's enough for me to be outdated!!
no music, no movie, no chatting..
walao..~

BUT NO MORE FOR NOW..~~ huhu>.<
.........purple colour for my lucky colour this year......


so now, let the picture talk
welcome everyone to my sweet sweet room....^.^
my bed...!!! a baby cot.....! cute right?? thanks fren for the patrick..!! best partner for me...!!
my table..~~
i have a small refrigerator here..!!!! cool uh?~! hehe>.<
a big cupboard
see....peng..~!! i bought them here..!>.<
THANKS MOM AND DAD FOR EVERYTHINGS..!!
THANKS..!! muakx
okie...jump tone a bit...
to here..

happy-late-late-birthday to my lovely sister~~ haha...
have a surprisingly birthday right..~!
i have give her the best present ever for this year...
that is ME.!
right RIGHT right?????
haha... I KNOW..... so welcome.~~~~>.<





jump jump tone again.....
da DA da DA...~~~
is the time for me to intro my classmate...~~ cute and lovely classmate...>.<
~~tada~~

25 of us~~ celerating siao wei's birthday


with teacher Louise....colour study teacher..! NICE ^.^
take one*

take two*

take three*

take four*

take five*

take six*

haha...cute uh~~ especially me...hehe..i know......
it's so weird.... totally 25 of us... but only 10 of us are born in 1991...
cool..~
eldest up to 22 years old...hehe... but all is childish..and nice of course....
A PERFECT CLASS..~
~~~I"M LOVIN IT~~~

2 comments:

♫ Kay ♫ said...

Hee Zhiying you have a good life there~enjoy always ! =D
Miss you !~!~



~keanying

Anonymous said...

waoo.... xian mu xian mu... ur class seems much better than mine... so faz so close d ...