Saturday, November 21, 2009

ling long lang~~


arh~ i have two horrible dreamie last night!
my eyes now got a little bit red panda..
but i heard that dreamie usually comes opposite with reality..
so im hoping tat today is a sweet sweet day.. :)
.
haha... my blog recently are staying in a down down environment...
sorry to have a feel like tat.....really moody...
thats why i came here to find my sis today.~! DESPERATELY..although have a heap of homework to do..~
my mood surprisingly turns good after having a long talk with my sis...
I HAVE TO BE SATISFIED WITH MY LIFE NOW~
I WANT TO BE HAPPY...
thatz wat i really wanted now...:)
.
.
.
yeah....last talk about the Art Expo Malaysia 2009~!
awesome! specially thanks to lecturer ...
is a totally contented extra studies..
thats what i captured in that day...
a happy-contented-tired day :)

from spain...
like it~!
there is lots of artpieces that i like on that day...
haha..but lazy to show here..
i think i have make a clever decision to buy the artexpo description book..
which worth for RM60..
haha.. dono why, but keep thinking im clever~
whahaha


photoss of the day, grabbed from don
with lecturer louise ,ben and dohtat

and lecturer yeoh yeoh yeoh~! :)
.
hoping for the yam-cha day next week~!haha..~
and the still life drawing outing next month..~! waka..
this is what my life now! fully contented...!
and need to keep service my brain~
.
.
.
.
0226 pm
choosing coffee bean for my dear dear brain...
aleluya~! give me more ideass please~!!!huhu~

i heard that there will be snow-ing yesterday...
why i din saw that..~ uu..

6 comments:

LiNg LiNg said...

wah...
nice..
i also have the same feel with u...
found tat this recently my blog look like sad...
i wan turn it to happy...tat wat i promise...
u too...
have a happy weekend...
home sweet home~

exodus_tk said...

look like so siok~ can go with a lot of ppl to carry out meaningfull study ~

阿Don said...

is it u write ur name there? wow

rich

zHiYiNg*.. said...

ling~ ya..haha.. turns up to be happy..:) have three more weeks to go~!

kiang~ ya..hehe.. miss you all~!

Don~ that ppl write 1..:)not rich la..because i need the wifi~!haha.. stick on the chair for whole day~

zHiYiNg*.. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
阿Séan~ said...

keep ur good mood~~
happy life!!
=)